Order List - Remember/Clear filters

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
As an order processor using NopCommerce daily, one frustration of the admin UI in the inability to make the list filters 'stick'.

As example, in a session I may need to update 20 orders. Create a shipment record on each. I will filter the order list by Store. I'm only interested in 1 of 3 stores for this task. Then filter by Orders 'not shipped'. Now, I edit the first order and create the shipment record. Then click back to Order List.

Here is the frustration. I now must filter the store again, and filter by not shipped again, to find my place in the order list. Then on to the next.> repeat 20 times.

It would be nice to have a button to 'Apply filter'  And then a coloured banner very obvious that a filter is currently applied and you may not be seeing all orders.  Then a button to clear filters.

This could also be valuable on other list views - product list etc.

Anyone implemented anything similar?
3 years ago
work in progress:  https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/81622/returning-to-any-list-after-searching-and-editing-1-item-search-information-lost
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.