Promotions/campaigns

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Then create a new e-mail campaign, with Limited to customer role "ALL"

The mail is only sent to 15 customers, and there are 460 customers in file.

What is the couse to this limitation?
3 years ago
On the campaign, did you click the button "Send mass email"?
All the messages are queued up at once.  However,  only 500 are sent for each cycle of the Send Emails scheduled task.  Check your Message Queue.  Are there any failed messages?  Check the System Log; do you see any errors?    (It's possible that your mail host won't allow you to send so many so fast)
3 years ago
There are only 461 in total, and it is out own emailserver, has no limits in sending. in the que there are only 15, and the same 15 every time i click on send mass mail. one of thos are my own adrees and i do receive mail, but with random chekc most receipient does not.

We have an separate mass mailer system (sendblaster), and it do send out all 461 mails with the same email server. (iis smtp server or exchange server)
3 years ago
The subscription needs to be active and registerd for the store selected
460 in your customer list - How many active in the list @ Admin/NewsLetterSubscription/List
3 years ago
Thanks!

i've now solved it by adding all to the newsletter by t-sql command.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.