Questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,
I am looking to have a store like instashop.com, and I am interested in your platform, and I hope you answer me:
1- Does your platform support auto get user's location then filtering stores near user's location?
2- Are you going to upgrade for blazor or not, and when?
3- Do you have a visual studio template for plugin development to ease debugging?
4- with premium support, do you help in understanding the platform features and development questions?
5- Do you give training if needed?
6- how much is your rate for custom development?
7- do you have a native application? if yes:
  a- Does the app come with source code?
  b- Can it be used with multiple instances? so I will be able to create app1 for instance1 andd app2 for instance 2? I mean if I have nopecommerce site on domain1.com, and domain2.com, can I build 2 apps for my 2 customers, where app1 points to domain1 and app2 points to domain2?
  c- Does it have multiple themes? and is it editable?
  d- Does it support push notifications?
  e- Do you give support if needed?
  f- Do u have apk demo?
  g- In which languages the native app is based?
thanks and waiting...
3 years ago
hassanayoub85 wrote:
Hi,
I am looking to have a store like instashop.com, and I am interested in your platform, and I hope you answer me:
1- Does your platform support auto get user's location then filtering stores near user's location?
2- Are you going to upgrade for blazor or not, and when?
3- Do you have a visual studio template for plugin development to ease debugging?
4- with premium support, do you help in understanding the platform features and development questions?
5- Do you give training if needed?
6- how much is your rate for custom development?
7- do you have a native application? if yes:
  a- Does the app come with source code?
  b- Can it be used with multiple instances? so I will be able to create app1 for instance1 andd app2 for instance 2? I mean if I have nopecommerce site on domain1.com, and domain2.com, can I build 2 apps for my 2 customers, where app1 points to domain1 and app2 points to domain2?
  c- Does it have multiple themes? and is it editable?
  d- Does it support push notifications?
  e- Do you give support if needed?
  f- Do u have apk demo?
  g- In which languages the native app is based?
thanks and waiting...

Look into this ==> https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/nop-native-mobile-app-ios-android

//Sohel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.