Back button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
In 3.8, when modifying a product, I was able to use the back button to return to that particular category and I could then modify the next product in that particular category.  Now, in 4.2,  when I use the back button or "return to product list," I am returned to the general list of categories and have to wade through looking for the category, and then working down to the next product.  Very slow and annoying.  What's wrong here and how can we fix it?
3 years ago
The workaround is to ctrl-click (or shift-click) the edit button to open a new tab (window).  Then, after you edit and close the tab (window), you're back where you were before.
3 years ago
Thought I'd died and gone to heaven.  But it doesn't work for me.  Sends me right back to the list of categories instead of the subcategory I'm working on.  I am wondering of we both mean the same as the word "edit," though I've tried everything in sight.  I assume you mean "Save and Continue Edit," but I've also tried "Save," and "back to product list," without success.  Is there another edit button somewhere I'm blind to seeing?
3 years ago
Actually, I got it.  Thanks.  This will be an enormous help and I can't thank you too much.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.