Nopcommerce 4.3 Live - Restart application kills app pool and website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Oh, and I've tried debugging with IIS and also Nop.Web.exe too... both have the same issue.
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
Every time I try and debug, install the plugin, then hitting 'restart application to apply changes', after a few seconds, it kills IIS and shuts down the debugger!

Yes this is how the Install pluign works in debugger. Just restart the debug after shutdown.
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
Every time I try and debug, install the plugin, then hitting 'restart application to apply changes', after a few seconds, it kills IIS and shuts down the debugger!

Yes this is how the Install pluign works in debugger. Just restart the debug after shutdown.

My issue is that the base.Install() never gets hit - the plugin never actually installs? Or if it is, I can't tell with the debugger shutting down?

Much prefered EF ;)
3 years ago
It should call the Install when you Restart the debugger after the shutdown
When it shuts down check the pluings.json file and it has
  "PluginNamesToInstall": [
    {
      "Item1": "Group.Name",
      "Item2": "7dc8d965-033f-4b63-9138-9fe9aab7749b"
    }

But I just tried to set a breakpoint on on my Migration plugin to check the install and the same as you it does not get hit ?

Then cleaned and rebuilt the solution and then the plugin and it worked
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
It should call the Install when you Restart the debugger after the shutdown
When it shuts down check the pluings.json file and it has
    {
      "Item1": "Group.Name",
      "Item2": "7dc8d965-033f-4b63-9138-9fe9aab7749b"
    }

But I just tried to set a breakpoint on on my Migration plugin to check the install and the same as you it does not get hit ?

Then cleaned and rebuilt the solution and then the plugin and it worked

Yep, it's there:
    {
      "Item1": "Payments.SagePayServer",
      "Item2": "19350b48-deae-4fbf-9a4f-36bf87660a64"
    }
  ]

Just doing a clean and rebuild now - will see what happens :)
3 years ago
Okay, so it's installed, but no table added to the DB... sigh!!
3 years ago
I now can't get the damn thing to uninstall! I'm starting to pull out what little hair I've got left out with nopCommerce!
3 years ago
Removing my 'SchemaMigration' enables me to uninstall for some reason, but upon reinstalling, the DB still isn't being updated with my new table.

Is there any documentation on the SchemaMigration and the migration date for plugins?

This is what I've got...

using FluentMigrator;
using Nop.Data.Migrations;
using Nop.Plugin.Payments.SagePayServer.Domain;

namespace Nop.Plugin.Payments.SagePayServer.Data
{
    [SkipMigrationOnUpdate]
    [NopMigration("2020/23/06 09:30:17:6455422", "Payments.SagePayServer base schema")]
    public class SchemaMigration : AutoReversingMigration
    {
        protected IMigrationManager _migrationManager;

public SchemaMigration(IMigrationManager migrationManager)
        {
            _migrationManager = migrationManager;
        }

public override void Up()
        {
            _migrationManager.BuildTable<SagePayServerTransaction>(Create);
        }
    }
}
3 years ago
Hello
can you see if the user, with whom you start the nop application, has write access to the database?

greeting
3 years ago
amirabel wrote:
Hello
can you see if the user, with whom you start the nop application, has write access to the database?

greeting

Hi,
Yeah, permissions are fine as other plugins get installed (Pickup Points for instance).
Thanks,
Craig
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.