Nopcommerce 4.3 Live - Restart application kills app pool and website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
No because you are creating tables then application needs to have the database permission it does not needed to install other plugins
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:

[SkipMigrationOnUpdate]
    [NopMigration("2020/23/06 09:30:17:6455422", "Payments.SagePayServer base schema")]...

Just a guess, but maybe it does not like your date format, because it's expecting yyyy MM ....

public partial class NopMigrationAttribute : MigrationAttribute
    {
        private static readonly string[] _dateFormats = { "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", "yyyy.MM.dd HH:mm:ss", "yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss", "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss:fffffff", "yyyy.MM.dd HH:mm:ss:fffffff", "yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss:fffffff" };
3 years ago
Yeah, I picked up on this last night thanks, but have only just this morning rectified it :)

Cleaned, rebuilt, and it's now installed, along with the new table.

I want to try and uninstall it now, but it's way way too early in the morning for headaches if it doesn't work ;)

Thanks,
Craig
3 years ago
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/tree/503-status-bag-on-restart page is not available.
3 years ago
amirabel wrote:
We've found a possible solution. It works fine on our local machines and on our servers. Please see the "503-status-bag-on-restart" branch

Could you please also test it and let me know the results before we merge it?

P.S. Currently it's implemented only for the "Restart application" button in admin area

Hi
I tested the bugfix version in my test VM. the 3 seconds are short. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
if the response time is too long, service will not be available.

thinks

the link is not active already,.. im having the issue rn that when i restart the app, the service is unavailable
3 years ago
I have the same, latest 4.30 sources deployed on Azure.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.