Import Product Attribute Combinations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have a very large catalogue (tens of thousands of products) and many of my products have many  colour variants (hundreds).  Using product groups for the variants creates huge product pages that are difficult for the end user to navigate.  Product attributes creates the perfect front end.  

I can import the product and all the attributes.  But am I right on thinking that there is no way to import the product attribute combinations?  They have to be manually entered?

As the SKU and the inventory quantity are stored under the product attribute combination how is inventory managed?  Surely not by editing each product attribute combination manually?

Also I notice that the product attribute combination SKU is not included in the order details export.  Is this a bug I should report?  

I've previously had a developer create an additional grouped product template for me that displayed grouped products in a drop-down list in the same way as product attributes are displayed as standard.  This was built many years ago for a much older version of Nop.  Has anyone done anything similar more recently?  Is this feature availible in any of the paid themes?  

Is there a better workaround?  How do other websites manage very large catalogues with variants?
3 years ago
Maybe nopAdmin can help you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.