Customizing admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello,
I installed nopcommerce on my site, and I need your help:
1- How can I remove items from the admin menu?
2- ow can I remove nopcommerce new from admin?
3- How can I change powered by nopcommerce in website and admin (Just in development and testing phase)?
Thanks
3 years ago
1- How can I remove items from the admin menu?
=> Go to Nop.Web > Areas > Admin. You will find sitemap.config file there. It contains all default menus of nopCommerce admin. You can remove or add menu items in it.

2- ow can I remove nopcommerce new (news?) from admin?
=> Go to Nop.Web > Areas > Admin > Views > Home. Open Index.cshtml and remove from line 25 to 32 (for v4.3).

3- How can I change powered by nopcommerce in website and admin (Just in development and testing phase)?
=> Browse All settings (advanced) (https://yoursite.com/Admin/Setting/AllSettings) page from your browser. Search settings by name storeinformationsettings.hidepoweredbynopcommerce. Update the settings value as True.

//Jaber Kibria
3 years ago
Thank you for the detailed response.
Everything works well,
Just for point 3, the value is Flase or true, what I want is to keep it but change the "Poered by nopcommerce" to "Under development by me", to not break the nopcommerce license by complete removing it before paying for license removal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.