Error when add them support v4.20 to nopcommerce v4.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello, When i add theme to my nopcommerce v4.30. I can run it and show this error

Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line  Suppression State
Error  CS1061  'CommonSettings' does not contain a definition for 'RenderXuaCompatible' and no accessible extension method 'RenderXuaCompatible' accepting a first argument of type 'CommonSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  Nop.Web  E:\Documents\ProjectsTemp\nopCommerce_4.30_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\NobleTheme\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml  42  Active
Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line  Suppression State
Error  CS1061  'CommonSettings' does not contain a definition for 'XuaCompatibleValue' and no accessible extension method 'XuaCompatibleValue' accepting a first argument of type 'CommonSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  Nop.Web  E:\Documents\ProjectsTemp\nopCommerce_4.30_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\NobleTheme\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml  44  Active

I don't know how to add reference or use libs for fix this error. Please help me to fix this problem
Thank you very much
3 years ago
Depends on what the theme is doing
The theme needs to be upgraded for v4.3
Check with the developer maybe it is this one https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/nopaccelerate-noble-theme
3 years ago
I have the same problem. Did the OP resolve this?
2 years ago
+1.
Does anyone have a link to any useful documentation for theme updates? What I can find is about as informative as saying "it depends on theme".
2 years ago
Simply the theme version needs to match the version of nopCommerce.
If it does and you still have issues then contact the developer / seller of the theme
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.