No database instace in nopcommerce v3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello, I have problem with v3.90. When i edit connection string in Setting.txt file to use my local db, i access my website normally. But, when i use hosting connection string,  i can't connect to my website and error "No database instace". Can you help me, where i can check problem about connect or how to fix this error.
Thank you very much
3 years ago
If connection string correct then make sure your hosting database is accesible from outside that machine.
3 years ago
I've already ping, telnet to my hosting db, it's normally, but i can't apply it to my web by connectionstring. So, i try this connectiong string to nopcommerce v4.30, it can do well.
But i don't want to use asp.net core for my web.
Please help me where a i can find solution for my problem.
3 years ago
What do you mean aki.yuki wrote:
it can do well

The v4.3 website would not have run using the v3.9 database ?
Have you looked in the error logs C:\inetpub\logs or Windows Events logs
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
What do you mean it can do well
The v4.3 website would not have run using the v3.9 database ?
Have you looked in the error logs C:\inetpub\logs or Windows Events logs

It's mean i can use my hosting connection string if i apply it in json file in nopcommerce v4.30. But when i use this hosting connection string in  setting.txt file v3.90, it show "No database instance" error.
3 years ago
post your connection string here  (with dummy info for db,user,pwd)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.