ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS localhost to production database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello.
I'm sucessfully deployed nopcommerce 4.30 to docker swarm cluster and make initial installation. It's work with SSL, everything's good. I have database on remote server. Connection is OK.
When i try to connect to production database (test purposes only) from localhost (running app in Visual Studio) title page works correct, but when i try to login (or do anything related to user account) i get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
I use same dataSettings.json, plugins.json and DataProtectionKey as production environment (copied from docker container).
I need to use backup of production database for development. I don't want to recreate all stores, vendors, categories and products for local development.

What am i doing wrong?
3 years ago
Blood13 wrote:
Hello.
I'm sucessfully deployed nopcommerce 4.30 to docker swarm cluster and make initial installation. It's work with SSL, everything's good. I have database on remote server. Connection is OK.
When i try to connect to production database (test purposes only) from localhost (running app in Visual Studio) title page works correct, but when i try to login (or do anything related to user account) i get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
I use same dataSettings.json, plugins.json and DataProtectionKey as production environment (copied from docker container).
I need to use backup of production database for development. I don't want to recreate all stores, vendors, categories and products for local development.

What am i doing wrong?

Hi Bro, i have the same problem, i configured my server with ssl, and activate the check on my store, but i did it i have many directtions, and when i dont activate i have error on the check put billingAdrres to confirm.
3 years ago
Hi, i edited the Store table to fix it (on localhost).
1st, I edited the App_Data/dataSettings.json, change to my existing database.
2st, in database:
- Set value of Url field is: http://<your store>
- Set valute of SslEnabled is 1 (true)
Hope that it's helpfull!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.