Hosting on Linux

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Where can I host nopcommerce 4.30 on linux provider?
3 years ago
DreadLokk13 wrote:

Hi,

Here is the step by step guide to do that. You can use any supported Linux hosting VPS for the same. i will not recommend to do this on shared hosting.

The better option is to host is using Docker. That's the way to go for future.

Regards
3 years ago
I don't want docker/vps - cost is to much.
Anyway on windows shared hosting should be work
3 years ago
DreadLokk13 wrote:

I would like to recommend a SmarterASP for a windows shared hosting, we have a very good experience with them.
3 years ago
I do not recommend SmarterASP, one of the worst services, extremely slow, I have a premium account with them and stuck as they dont want to refund, they blame nopCommerce application for slowness, they say there is a memory leak, whatever it is only one site works fairly better ( 6sec load time homepage) out of 3 on a so called premium account. Yes cost wise they are very cheap so is their service.
3 years ago
Hello Guys!

PeoplesHost a nopCommerce hosting partner is working hard on finalizing our nopCommerce Linux VPS offering.  It's not on our website just yet as we are completing the automation process, but I wanted to share it anyway. Essentially, it's an automated solution to get a nopCommerce store online quickly and automatically for a great price!

We want to keep all the servers resources available for nopCommerce so we are running only what's required on the server. This means that DNS and Email will need to be hosted using a 3rd party (Google, Outlook, etc, or we have an optional mail only account for a small additional fee).

Some of the additional features are:
+ Windows Hyper-V VM
+ 4 Cores
+ 30 GB of SSD Space
+ 2GB of Dedicated RAM
+ 30 Day Free Trial
+ Free Domain (with longer payment terms)
+ Ubuntu 20.04 64bit
+ MySQL 8
+ Secure FTP Access
+ Dedicated IP
+ Reverse PTR
+ Let's Encrypt Certificate
+ Instant Setup (coming soon!)
+ Daily Snapshots
+ Remote MySQL Access (static IPs only)
+ VPS Controller (reboot, shutdown, etc)
+ Free DNS Management on our cluster
+ 24/7 Awesome Support

$20/month!

Optional features include:
+ Additional RAM Available ($10/GB)
+ Additional SSD Disk Space Available ($15/25GB)
+ CDN Setup & Configuration (Stackpath) ($5/month)
+ External Mail Only Account ($5/month)

Demo running on the platform: https://nop4linux.144.208.108.234.peopleshostvps.com/

Please NOTE: We do not provide SSH access to the server. Only FTP and the nopCommerce Dashboard.

If we've missed something or if you have any suggestions/comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly via PM. I'd appreciate any feedback, thank you for your time.
3 years ago
My VPS is 4 euros a month. 2 core. 4GB RAM.

DreadLokk13 wrote:
3 years ago
Is there interest in server setup with all services?
Our dedicated system engineer can provide.
+ubuntu 20.4
+Nop430
+Nginx
+mySQL8.0
+ssh
+firewall
+DNS
+email
+SSL
We can suggest VPS (min 4CPU 8GB RAM 200GB SSD) from €5 e.g. contabo.com

+we do migration from other ecommerce solutions.
+we can also provide almost 30 different themes and plugins so you can start selling within 2 weeks.
We are budget sensitive ....
3 years ago
dvukovic1 wrote:
Is there interest in server setup with all services?
Our dedicated system engineer can provide.
+ubuntu 20.4
+Nop430
+Nginx
+mySQL8.0
+ssh
+firewall
+DNS
+email
+SSL
We can suggest VPS (min 4CPU 8GB RAM 200GB SSD) from €5 e.g. contabo.com

+we do migration from other ecommerce solutions.
+we can also provide almost 30 different themes and plugins so you can start selling within 2 weeks.
We are budget sensitive ....

Here are some of our research results:
https://ibb.co/rvs0w4D
3 years ago
nopAccelerate.com wrote:

Hi,

Here is the step by step guide to do that. You can use any supported Linux hosting VPS for the same. i will not recommend to do this on shared hosting.

The better option is to host is using Docker. That's the way to go for future.

Regards

Any instructions for running in Docker via Linux (Ubuntu 20.04.1)?  I run a couple dozen containers but they are all pre-built images.  Did you build your own image from source?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.