Group manufacturer list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi there,
I'm starting to build an e-commerce with nopcommerce 4.20 for a pharmacy, and I have a lot of manufacturers,  is it possible to group manufacturers by the first letter of the name?
May be In a way similar to the category->subcategory method, and the sidebar wold be something like this:
A
abbot srl
abekom srl
B
biomin srl
bionatur srl

Even if you know if there is a plugin able to do that can be great,  but I would like to know if it is possible to do.

thanks in advice,
Andrea
3 years ago
Where are you expecting to see the list - on the manufacturer/all page?
3 years ago
Hi,
thanks for the reply, I would like to show it in the products list page in order to use it as a filter for the products list(using a plugin like ajax filters  https://www.nop-templates.com/ajax-filters-plugin-for-nopcommerce), but the same can be shown in every page of the e-commerce because I want to show it in the side bar.

regards

Andrea
3 years ago
RE: "using a plugin like ajax filters..."
Someone would have to modify the View (.cshtml file) to support the grouping display.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.