Plugin With Docker

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Guys i have 2 problem with plugin

1- I created a plugin but i add my plugin in dokcer file for add the package and run i have this problem
MSBUILD : error MSB1009: Project file does not exist.
2- when i installed a pluging by admin page i need to restart the system, but only down the service i need to deploy my job for up the service. how can i restart the system automatically.

the 2 problemen is with docket. Anyone help me ?
3 years ago
hllanos wrote:
Guys i have 2 problem with plugin

1- I created a plugin but i add my plugin in dokcer file for add the package and run i have this problem
MSBUILD : error MSB1009: Project file does not exist.
2- when i installed a pluging by admin page i need to restart the system, but only down the service i need to deploy my job for up the service. how can i restart the system automatically.

the 2 problemen is with docket. Anyone help me ?

Hi,

For restarting automatically, use restart-policy.

The error might be related to the wrong path to the solution file. Are you able to build the plugin manually using cmd?

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
3 years ago
Hi, i can to solve this.

1- my name of my plugin was incorrect, its was my error sorry.
2-i create a bash file to verify my container and each 1 minute execute this file if my container is down the file is going to up.

thanks for yours helps.
3 years ago
hllanos wrote:

2-i create a bash file to verify my container and each 1 minute execute this file if my container is down the file is going to up.

thanks for yours helps.

You're welcome.

Did you tried with the restart policy ? Did it helped?

What you did is also interesting. Can you pls share more details, with contents of the bash file?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.