Missing 'discountRule has products' in 4.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello,
Clean install of 4.30 running. Am looking to setup the same discount rules I had on a version of 4.10 which were 5% discount if basket contained 2 or more products, or 10% if 3 or more products based on using a code.

On 4.10 under requirements i can select " Requirement Cart must contain certain amount of products"

On 4.30 under requirements I am only given "Add requirement group" and "must be assigned to customer role".

How do I go about setting up a discount rule for the basket that verifies the number of products and therefore the validity of the code?

Many thanks
3 years ago
Check the marketplace for discount requirements.
But it's possible they have not yet all been updated for 4.30.
3 years ago
Our team plans to upgrade the plugins to 4.30 in the near time
3 years ago
Both plugins are upgraded now. Please check here and here
3 years ago
Neither of these appears to be able to replicate the old plugin.

I have tried installing the 2nd, https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/has-one-product-discount-requirement-rule

But this does not load in local plugins despite restarts and reloads of the plugins page.
3 years ago
You're right, the "HasOneProduct" is 'broken' - they made a typo when they bumped up the version in the plugin.json file:
  "SupportedVersions": [ "4.40" ],
You can edit the file and change that to 4.30.

The HasAll looks OK, but I've not actually tried loading either yet.
3 years ago
Thanks a lot for pointing it out.

Fixed. Please re-download the plugin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.