DataTables warning: table id=shipping-byweight-grid - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello everyone.

I get such an error when I want to configure the shipping provider. How can I solve this problem?

Best regards...

3 years ago
Looks like the plugin has not installed correctly and the table ShippingByWeightByTotal has not not been created.
Is it the correct version plugin for v4.2 ?
3 years ago
Yes version 4.2.
3 years ago

The build process is running successfully. However, I still get the error below on runtime. I don't know what can I do.

This exception was originally thrown at this call stack:
    [External Code]
    Nop.Core.PagedList<T>.PagedList(System.Linq.IQueryable<T>, int, int, bool) in PagedList.cs
Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Services.ShippingByWeightByTotalService.GetAll.AnonymousMethod__0() in ShippingByWeightByTotalService.cs
    Nop.Core.Caching.PerRequestCacheManager.Get<T>(string, System.Func<T>, int?) in PerRequestCacheManager.cs
    Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Services.ShippingByWeightByTotalService.GetAll(int, int) in ShippingByWeightByTotalService.cs
    Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Services.ShippingByWeightByTotalService.FindRecords(int, int, int, int, int, string, decimal?, decimal?, int, int) in ShippingByWeightByTotalService.cs
    Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Controllers.FixedByWeightByTotalController.RateByWeightByTotalList(Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Models.ConfigurationModel, Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Models.ConfigurationModel) in FixedByWeightByTotalController.cs
    [External Code]
3 years ago
So this error happens when the Website runs ? Or when you goto a page ?
Have you changed anything in the code ? Has it run before - Does the table exist ?

Maybe as a test go back to a new clean version of v4.2 and run the install and start again
3 years ago
Check the System > Log for any errors.

Also, review the link the error message provided you (http://datatables.net/tn/7) to see if using the browser developer tools can give you more details.
3 years ago
Same message for me when i open Shipping rate computation methods (providers) --> Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total) --> configure

All this happen only in my local db thanksfully online is fine! but weird... i download and restore the exactly same online database local and there is the error again!! i have to uninstall and install again the plugin. Only this way plays local. i have this problem since upgrade to 4.2

In database there is the table  ShippingByWeightByTotalRecord but in log file i have the error: Invalid object name 'ShippingByWeightByTotalRecord'.

Maybe someone find how to solve this?
thank you!
3 years ago
When local, are you connecting to the correct database?  (check your \App_Data\dataSettings.json)
3 years ago
Yes.
3 years ago
On local, if you "uninstall and install again the plugin", does it work then?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.