Upgrading from 4.2 to 4.3 Error in SendInBlue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi guys  - I updated to 4.3 and encounter this error

>> Could not load file or assembly 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

---
System.Exception: Plugin 'SendinBlue'. Could not load file or assembly 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load file or assembly 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

---> System.Exception: Plugin 'SendinBlue'. Could not load file or assembly 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load file or assembly 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in /web/src/Presentation/Nop.Web.Framework/Infrastructure/Extensions/ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 545
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'SendinBlue.ClientV3.45, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
---

I noticed that I have the SendInBlue files in the publish folder:
-  Nop.Plugin.Misc.SendinBlue.dll
-  Nop.Plugin.Misc.SendinBlue.deps.json
- Nop.Plugin.Misc.SendinBlue.pdb
- SendinBlue.ClientV3.45.dll
- SendinBlueMarketingAutomation.dll

Do you know what is going on?
3 years ago
Do you have this file?
\Plugins\Misc.SendinBlue\SendinBlue.ClientV3.45.dll
3 years ago
Yes.
3 years ago
Hi ,

Please help me I am also getting error for upgrading a plugin from 4.2 to 4.3 for dll Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory.
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory, Version=5.2.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'. Could not find or load a specific file. (0x80131621)'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.