sliders not working on my store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,
Why are Sliders not working on my Nopcommerce store?? It seems like when I install Nivo Slider or even QBO Slider, the banners can't move they instead display in exaggerated sizes and each displays individually not in a slider format. What do I do?? Nivo Slider was working fine until I installed LiveChat but when I deactivate it without uninstalling it, the problem continues! Might this plugin be the problem?? Please help, how do I handle this?? I have currently deactivated them all from my site but I need them badly.
3 years ago
Check the console (Right mouce click in Chrome and Inspect) to see if there is any script errors

If the problem started when you installed the Plugin then there is a good chance that is the issue
Maybe you need to delete the plugin and see if that fixes the problem
3 years ago
kiyembaarafat wrote:
Why are Sliders not working on my Nopcommerce store??

If not sharing URL, all here may only guess.
kiyembaarafat wrote:
Nivo Slider was working fine until I installed LiveChat

So plugin may be the reason. The most probably, adding some styles and scripts and making conflict with another part of the store.
kiyembaarafat wrote:
when I deactivate it without uninstalling it, the problem continues

The most probably, cache issue - clear cache would be solution.

Regards,
Tom
3 years ago
Hello here,
This is the link to my nopcommerce site; https://www.wolooloshoppers.shop I can't seem to be able to resolve the problem still! I'd be glad if you helped.
3 years ago
Yes there are some script errors
(index):1 Refused to apply style from 'https://www.wolooloshoppers.shop/Plugins/Widgets.NivoSlider/Content/nivoslider/nivo-slider.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

When I try to open this file I get an error
HTTP Error 500.35 - ANCM Multiple In-Process Applications in same Process

Do you have this website running in the same Application Pool as another website ?
3 years ago
Hello,
I don't really have any other website running on the same server (hosting account) as my nopcommerce if this is what you're asking for. I tried to set up a second store in Nopcommerce but it is not live and active as I didn't add the domain name/url. So, apparently there isn't another website, really!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.