Plugin Does Not Install - V4.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi All,

I tried to reinstall the Mailchimp plugin as I had uninstalled it due to not being a requirement.  Now, after I click the install button, clicking the "Restart Application to Apply Changes" doesn't work, no matter how many times I click it.

The plugin gets added to the plugins.json file

"PluginNamesToInstall": [
    {
      "Item1": "Misc.MailChimp",
      "Item2": "17e63093-f443-4d8c-9776-1188af7d236f"
    }
  ]

The Log shows a number of entries.  First up is Plugin Not Installed, then there are references to an invalid column name.

Short message  
The plugin "Misc.MailChimp" not installed
Full message  
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): There is already an object named 'MailChimpSynchronizationRecord' in the database.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)

Short message  
Invalid column name 'OperationTypeId'.
Full message  
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'OperationTypeId'.

Can anyone assist in getting this sorted.

Thanks,
Paul
3 years ago
RE:  "...There is already an object named 'MailChimpSynchronizationRecord' in the database."

It seems that you already had MailChimp installed (or a prior failure to install).
Using a SQL tool (like SSMS), delete (DROP) all tables whose name is prefixed with "MailChimp", and then retry the installation.
3 years ago
Thanks for the heads up, that has sorted the issues.

Cheers,
Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.