Cannot add javascript to topic pages

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
For some reason when I add javascript to the tools portion of the topic page it gets deleted upon saving. This is nop 4.3

Is there any way to get it to work? I am trying to embed a form from formsite in my page
3 years ago
Nevermind I found it

First, create a new document with nothing but your script code.
Save it as "mytopicpagescript.html" and upload it into /content/ folder in your website
Now in your topic page, in menu click Tools >> Source Code
now you will use an iframe to display the new page you created
Put only this code into your topic page:

<iframe src="/content/mytopicpagescript.html" width="650" height="550" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

but change to actual page name and size(width and height) of your content area.
Save it...
3 years ago
Thats a  it clunky, how about adding it to your source, then script it up and put it direct into the database.  Thats the only way I found to actually get it done.  Its a pity that stil hasn't been fixed.
3 years ago
DavidML3 wrote:
Nevermind I found it

First, create a new document with nothing but your script code.
Save it as "mytopicpagescript.html" and upload it into /content/ folder in your website
Now in your topic page, in menu click Tools >> Source Code
now you will use an iframe to display the new page you created
Put only this code into your topic page:

<iframe src="/content/mytopicpagescript.html" width="650" height="550" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

but change to actual page name and size(width and height) of your content area.
Save it...

worked for me
Thanks for sharing
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.