Warning MSB3231: Unable to remove directory when publishing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.200\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Publish\targets\CopyTargets\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Publish.CopyFiles.targets(50,5): Warning MSB3231: Unable to remove directory "H:\HomeSite\nopCommerce_4.20_pavilion\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\win-x86\PubTmp\Out\". Could not find a part of the path 'CategoryProductCollections.cshtml'.

C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.200\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.NET.Publish.targets(154,5): Warning MSB3026: Could not copy "H:\HomeSite\nopCommerce_4.20_pavilion\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartProductCollections\Themes\Avenue\Views\Components\CategoryProductCollections\CategoryProductCollections.cshtml" to "H:\HomeSite\nopCommerce_4.20_pavilion\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\win-x86\PubTmp\Out\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartProductCollections\Themes\Avenue\Views\Components\CategoryProductCollections\CategoryProductCollections.cshtml". Beginning retry 1 in 1000ms. Could not find a part of the path 'H:\HomeSite\nopCommerce_4.20_pavilion\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\Release\netcoreapp2.2\win-x86\PubTmp\Out\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartProductCollections\Themes\Avenue\Views\Components\CategoryProductCollections\CategoryProductCollections.cshtml'.

Friends, please help me out here, does anyone know the reason for this and a solution
any help will be much appreciated
thank you
3 years ago
Has anyone come across this issue while publishing, it would be great if anyone could help me.
3 years ago
Hi sajin1990

Did you find a solution for the issue? I am encountering similar warning while Publishing
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.