Codeplex svn down?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have NopCommerce in my svn as an externals but for some time now I've been unable to check out the NopCommerce repository. Is this working for other people or is the Codeplex svn down?

Steve
13 years ago
The nopCommerce project on codeplex has switched to Mercurial from TFS.

13 years ago
Ah right, thanks. Presumably then is no longer accessible with svn protocol?
13 years ago
You will need a Mercurial client (such as TortiseHg or VisualHG) to clone the repository. See the connection instructions under "Source Control Setup" on nopCommere's codeplex source code page for the URL.

13 years ago
Unfortunately that's not a solution to my problem, which is that NopCommerce was seemingly (to my colleagues) "in" our svn repository as I had set up an svn external.

If I was setting up source control today I'd certainly be looking at Mercurial but having just switched the team to svn I wouldn't be popular switching them again.

It's no big deal though and thanks for the link which will undoubtedly be helpful when I need to get a copy of the source myself :)

Steve
11 years ago
Does the SVN option is available for nopCommerce?

CodePlex support SVN already.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.