When I Install 4.3 I get a blank page?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have tried several times but keep getting the following.  I am using SQserver 17

NopException: 'Guests' role could not be loaded
Nop.Services.Customers.CustomerService.InsertGuestCustomer() in CustomerService.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_CurrentCustomer() in WebWorkContext.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_WorkingLanguage() in WebWorkContext.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.Globalization.CultureMiddleware.SetWorkingCulture(IWebHelper webHelper, IWorkContext workContext) in CultureMiddleware.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.Globalization.CultureMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper, IWorkContext workContext) in CultureMiddleware.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.UseMiddlewareExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<UseMiddleware>b__2(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Nop.Services.Installation.InstallUrlMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in InstallUrlMiddleware.cs
Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in KeepAliveMiddleware.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.HandleException(HttpContext context, ExceptionDispatchInfo edi)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
3 years ago
Hi James,

has the install inserted the configuration data? If you open CustomerRoles table, can you see 5 rows of data?

Jon

jamesshannon wrote:
I have tried several times but keep getting the following.  I am using SQserver 17

NopException: 'Guests' role could not be loaded
Nop.Services.Customers.CustomerService.InsertGuestCustomer() in CustomerService.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_CurrentCustomer() in WebWorkContext.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_WorkingLanguage() in WebWorkContext.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.Globalization.CultureMiddleware.SetWorkingCulture(IWebHelper webHelper, IWorkContext workContext) in CultureMiddleware.cs
Nop.Web.Framework.Globalization.CultureMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper, IWorkContext workContext) in CultureMiddleware.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.UseMiddlewareExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<UseMiddleware>b__2(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Nop.Services.Installation.InstallUrlMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in InstallUrlMiddleware.cs
Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in KeepAliveMiddleware.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.HandleException(HttpContext context, ExceptionDispatchInfo edi)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
3 years ago
yes there is 5 rows of data
3 years ago
the site kind of works but when you click on the top row menu to login it just returns a blank screen
3 years ago
I have given up trying to install 4.3 and reverted to 4.2 which went smoother but the site is slow.
3 years ago
That's a shame,  4.3 is worth it for the speed improvements alone.

Do you still have the broken 4.3 deployment alongside it?

jamesshannon wrote:
I have given up trying to install 4.3 and reverted to 4.2 which went smoother but the site is slow.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.