Sales Rep Plugin Needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello,

I have looked at vendor expansions and affiliate type plugins, but none really fit out needs. Here's our current requirements:

1. A sales person portal that allows them to have limited backend access where they can see their sales and customers.
2. Allow a sales person to impersonate a customer so an order can be placed on their behalf
3. Report for the admin and sales person to get monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, etc sales reports by sales person so we can distribute commissions, see what commissions were paid, etc.
4. Ability to mark a commission paid for a sale (which is noted in both the sales person and admin reports)
5. Ability to assign a customer to a sales person so whenever that customer places an order the sales person will get a commission. This should be done without the need of coupon codes or special URLs.

These are the broad stroke requirements. If anyone can help with this, please let me know and we can hammer out specifics.

Thanks,
Kevin
3 years ago
Hello sir!
Hope you're doing good.

I think I can help you.

Please reach me out at [email protected] or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis
3 years ago
Hello Kevin,

Kindly check your private message for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
3 years ago
kevlingo wrote:
Hello,

I have looked at vendor expansions and affiliate type plugins, but none really fit out needs. Here's our current requirements:

1. A sales person portal that allows them to have limited backend access where they can see their sales and customers.
2. Allow a sales person to impersonate a customer so an order can be placed on their behalf
3. Report for the admin and sales person to get monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, etc sales reports by sales person so we can distribute commissions, see what commissions were paid, etc.
4. Ability to mark a commission paid for a sale (which is noted in both the sales person and admin reports)
5. Ability to assign a customer to a sales person so whenever that customer places an order the sales person will get a commission. This should be done without the need of coupon codes or special URLs.

These are the broad stroke requirements. If anyone can help with this, please let me know and we can hammer out specifics.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hello Kevin,

we have SocialBug CRM software. SocialBugCRM will create an interactive widget on your website and works with your existing sites secure authentication. Our widget is capable of solving complex business processes. Easily create a seamless single sign on from your website into our CRM. Extend your websites functionality that can help your customers interact with your business and/or backend users operate more efficiently.

Our platform has multiple modules, each operate independently. We are able to customize modules and build new modules by request. We are happy to digitize your business process and work with your unique requirements.

AFFILIATE MODULE
Create a referral sales network. Networks can have structures of unilevel, binary or matrix. Interface to configure custom requirements that can be applied to ranks and bonuses.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.