Price rounding issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I mean, is this even possible?!?! Why can't we disable rounding? I just don't understand it... I have price 109,99 and i can't show that price...
If anyone knows how to disable rounding, please post.
3 years ago
Try shoppingcartsettings.roundpricesduringcalculation set to false
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
Try shoppingcartsettings.roundpricesduringcalculation set to false

Thank you for answering but name of that settings is kinda self-explanatory, its just for shopping cart calculation. Also, tried it, didn't work.
3 years ago
It's not clear to me what you're trying to do, but under Admin / Configuration / Currencies / (your currency) / Rounding type maybe there is a different setting that would help.
3 years ago
Also, in that same currency configuration page, do you have anything in the "Custom formatting" field?
3 years ago
I need next:
When i have price 109,99 i need it showed like that, not 110 (this is fixed with custom formatting, still don't get it why we can't we have DO NOT ROUND option...)
Also i need 119,00 to be 119,00 not 119
And i need 119,90 to be 119,90 not 119,9

I do have custom formatting field which is currently set to ####.## but it doesn't show 2 decimals always
3 years ago
Try this format instead
  ###0.00
3 years ago
New York wrote:
Try this format instead
  ###0.00

This is it, thank you so much!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.