Blank Checkout Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Dear developers,

I am using "SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout", but a few days ago it is showing blank page. No error, just nothing there.
Only can see this,  if I use F12 developer tools:
<html><head></head><body></body></html>

If I watch the network in DevTools, and compare with the test site, I see the live site just stop loading.

More interesting if I say, the same code is working on our test site and on my PC in Visual Studio.
If you are happy to try it, please visit the
https://feedmark.com and the https://test.feedmark.com
Put something in the basket and press the green Checkout button.  (you have to create an account) The blue PayPal Express is working.

Many thanks
Zoltan
3 years ago
I see the error below in the devtools console, more than likely there is a server 500 error associated with it resulting in empty html.  Check the logs and look for the most recent error for more details.

Also, Nop-Templates has excellent support that you can start a ticket with:
https://www.nop-templates.com/HelpDesk/NewTicket

The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the file needs to be declared in the transfer protocol or file needs to use a byte order mark as an encoding signature. checkout
3 years ago
Thank you for your reply af1racing,

Yes, this is a Firefox message, because the page is blank, so the tag like
<meta charset="utf-8"/>

is missing.
I think this is not the issue, this message is there because the issue (because the page is empty).
Am I right?

Many thanks
Zoltan
3 years ago
Hi af1racing,

I tried to submit a ticket on your link. But  the "One page checkout" is not listed in our plugin list.
We definitely using it, I have checked the icon is the same like yours but it says "SevenSpikes"
Is it you?
How can I submit a ticket?

Many thanks
Zoltan
3 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Yes, this is a Firefox message, because the page is blank, so the tag like
<meta charset="utf-8"/>

is missing.
I think this is not the issue, this message is there because the issue (because the page is empty).

I am guessing that the page is empty because of a server 500 error that is not being output to browser, but it is only a guess.  Do you have logging enabled?  Knowing the actual error would be very helpful.

If you purchased the plugin from Nop-Templates then it should be under your account on their site.  They are going to be your best source for help regardless.
3 years ago
Hi af1racing,

I just fixed it 5 minutes ago.
Something was wrong in the ordersummary.cshtl file, which is called from one page checkout. I just restored an old version and it is working now. I was looking for the bug in wrong place.
Just not clear why it is working on the test site and on my PC.
I will compare them later, I will be cleverer. :)

Thank you for all effort.
Have a nice day!
Zoltan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.