Privacy Flag on Contact page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
For Italian GDPR I need to display Privacy Policy request in contact us page  as in registration page
Can you help me about it? I use 3.5 version with Package without source code...
3 years ago
If you need only display, than Privacy Policy is topic, so you would need to call topic at the contactus and register page of your theme.

Regards,
Tom
3 years ago
I do not understand. I need to view it and activate the send button when it is checked
3 years ago
angelov72 wrote:
I do not understand. I need to view it and activate the send button when it is checked

Well, if need this one, you may try to implement something simillar to accept terms at the /cart page. Look at the if condition and script for click action.
Apply this to your theme view files for contact us and register actions.

Regards,
Tom
3 years ago
I have used this script... but it doesn't work.... can you help me?

<div class="accept-privacy-policy">
                    <input id="accept-privacy-policy" type="checkbox" name="accept-privacy-policy" onclick="myFunction(this)" />
                    <label for="accept-privacy-policy">@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy")</label>
                    <span class="read" id="read-privacyinfo">@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy.Read")</span>
                    <script>
                        $(document).ready(function() {
                            $('#read-privacyinfo').on('click', function (e) {
                                displayPopupContentFromUrl('@Url.RouteUrl("TopicPopup", new { SystemName = "privacyinfo" })', '@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy")');
                            });
                        });
                    </script>
                </div>
        <div class="buttons">
          <input id="send-email" type="submit" name="send-email" disabled class="button-1 contact-us-button" value="@T("ContactUs.Button")" />
        </div>

<script>
          function myFunction() {
            var checkBox = document.getElementById("accept-privacy-policy");
            if (checkBox.checked == true){
            document.getElementById("send-email").disabled = false;
            } else {
            document.getElementById("send-email").disabled = true;
            }
          }
        </script>
3 years ago
Do you have any suggestions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.