Nopcommerce version 4.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi

I am new to nopCommerce, and someone suggested me to get my website made on nopCommerce version 3.9 instead of 4.3. I have a few doubts, it would be great if someone could help in this:

1. Is Nopcommerce version 4.3, a paid version? Or is it also an open-source free version like 3.9

2. In order to work on version 4.3, is there any additional recurring cost to be paid? Or the cost is only related to the paid plugins and themes?

3. If the website is made on 3.9 version, is there a possibility that it would stop working in the future when the updated version comes?

Thanks in advance!
3 years ago
> 1. Is Nopcommerce version 4.3, a paid version? Or is it also an open-source free version like 3.9

No. Version 4.30 is completely opensource, free to use, free to modify as you need.

> 2. In order to work on version 4.3, is there any additional recurring cost to be paid? Or the cost is only related to the paid plugins and themes?

No.  You just need to pay for the hosting and plugins / themes, etc. Nothing to pay to nopCommerce until you want to remove Powered by nopCommerce from the website.

> 3. If the website is made on 3.9 version, is there a possibility that it would stop working in the future when the updated version comes?

No.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.