Error whith the Keep Alive Schedule task

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have an error with the "Keep Alive" scheduled task, and I have no idea what should I do to solve it.

The error:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

I've been looking at some forums with "Keep Alive" related issues, and they always say the problem is in the store URL. I have checked the store settings and it is as it should, so I don't think that is the actual problem.

"Keep Alive" fails to run, either manually or automatically.
I've also noticed that "Send Emails" only works when I run it manually, and although it is enabled, it never runs (no matters how much time passes). Is it because the Keep Alive fails, or is it not related?

Thanks in advance.
3 years ago
Did you see this post?
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/78057/all-scheduled-tasks-fail-when-running-automatically-but-not-manually#257052
3 years ago
Hi Mario,
Make sure your store url and host values are proper configured in Admin  > Configuration > Stores  > Edit page.

Hope this is helps to you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.