Server crashes after adding plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello, I just purchased the Element theme. It came with the following plugins: Nop Ajax Filters, Nop Anywhere Sliders, Nop JCarousel, Nop Mega Menu, Nop Quick View, Nop Quick Tabs, Nop Ajax Cart, Nop Instant Search, Nop Cloud Zoom, Nop Product Ribbons, Nop Rich Blog, Nop Smart Product Collections, Nop Social Feed, Nop Sale of the Day.

I have successfully installed 12 plugins, however when trying to install JCarousel, InstantSearch, or FacebookShop, and possibly more my server crashes. I am using smarterasp.net as my host.

The error I see is the same for each plugin. Let's take JCarousel for instance...I add that folder to the plugin folder and when I click the "reload plugin list" option it crashes with the following error:

"An error occurred while starting the application.
.NET Framework 4.8.4180.0 X86 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.0.0-rtm-26452    |    Microsoft Windows 10.0.17763" |

The only way to fix it I have found is to delete the folder from the plugin folder, login to smarterasp.net and turn the site off and back on.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
3 years ago
I think you should contact the plugin vendor/developer.
3 years ago
Ok, thanks I have submitted a ticket.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.