A plugin with 'Plugin name' system name is already defined after rebuild

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello everyone,

I am facing this error every time after a rebuild. I had it at my last webshop, so i tried to download nopcommerce 4.2 again to try, if the error is the same at a new project.
I saw some topics in the foru already, but my problem is, that this error is coming every time after a rebuild.
I tried this with a nopcommerce project, where I get to the install screen, so I have changed nothing.

Thanks for help everybody!
3 years ago
Just to clarify - you downloaded v4.2 and did not make any changes and you got this error when you try to build the solution ?

Or are you developing your own plugin ?
And you saw this post
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/81516/plugin-already-defined-error
3 years ago
Yes, it was a new nopcommerce 4.2 version. I had no new plugin, also not my own.

Thanks, to be honest, i saw many posts in the forum, but this one, I didn't see. So I changed it, and now, when I start the Nop.Web.exe, i get the right information and no error anymore. Thanks for that!

I tried that with my webshop too, and it worked.
Now my problem is, if I publish the webshop to Ionos, i'll get an old version from my webshop, because the nop.web.exe is the right(newer) version.
This has to be a problem at the hoster itself, am I wright?

Kind regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.