Deal of the day/week, is it possible ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I would like to add into the home page a deal of the day/week instead of having the welcome page and then have it link to the specific deal that would be running.

Is that possible at all ?

Thanks.
13 years ago
It is possible but would require custom programming. Anything you can imagine is possible but may not be available out of the box. There are many programmers on this forum that would gladly help you. I am one of them. I can give you my rates if you choose to contact me. My contact information is available in my signature.
13 years ago
How do you want to display the deal of the week?  We just marked down the products that we want to feature and then marked the "Show on Home Page" tick on the product.  Lastly, you can change the header text via the admin, so that it says "Deal of the week"
13 years ago
Hi Torchdesigns,

Sorry for asking that because it might be obvious but which header text in admin would you have to change to "Deal of the Week" ?
Thanks for your help !
13 years ago
Go in admin -> Content Management -> Localization  and search for the resource value "Featured Product" and change it to whatever you want. You can change all the labels in the product the same way.

Joel.
13 years ago
thank you so much !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.