Most Value Person by nopCommerce

1 month ago
What should I do to be MVP?
1 month ago
Please refer this link
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/mvp
1 month ago
Could you explain why one of the MVP did write the latest post in 9 years ago and it's MVP user :D :D :D
1 month ago
It appears that once someone is awarded the MVP title, it stays with them forever, even when they are no longer active for a long period of time.  The nopCommerce team would have to comment on that.
1 month ago
New York wrote:
It appears that once someone is awarded the MVP title, it stays with them forever, even when they are no longer active for a long period of time.  The nopCommerce team would have to comment on that.

You're absolutely right.

It's like the hall of fame. All these people contributed a lot of nopCommerce. And our team will always respect them even if they are no longer active
1 month ago
a.m. wrote:
It appears that once someone is awarded the MVP title, it stays with them forever, even when they are no longer active for a long period of time.  The nopCommerce team would have to comment on that.
You're absolutely right.

It's like the hall of fame. All these people contributed a lot of nopCommerce. And our team will always respect them even if they are no longer active


It's not true. I've been removed from the MVP list, even if I got the MVP status and statue from New York conference, which I can show :)
1 month ago
pporabik wrote:
It's not true. I've been removed from the MVP list, even if I got the MVP status and statue from New York conference, which I can show :)

Hi Patryk,

Looks like it's been done automatically during our upgrade of the official website . The main reason is that previously there were two persons (you and Krzysztof) associated with the same account (nop4you). I mean the account mentioned at the MVP page. Now after the upgrade of the official website they've been "merged" into the single MVP record.

I know this technical issue should not affect you. But it was really done automatically. Please sorry about it.

Of course, you're still our MVP. I've just added you back with a reference to your personal account
1 month ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Patryk,

Looks like it's been done automatically during our upgrade of the official website . The main reason is that previously there were two persons (you and Krzysztof) associated with the same account (nop4you). I mean the account mentioned at the MVP page. Now after the upgrade of the official website they've been "merged" into the single MVP record.

I know this technical issue should not affect you. But it was really done automatically. Please sorry about it.

Of course, you're still our MVP. I've just added you back with a reference to your personal account


Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the clarification.

Best,
Patryk