Can't get my plugins running with the migration from 4.2 to 4.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
In my shop in version 4.2 there are some extra plugins installed. In the documentation it says that I have to delete all files except of the dataSettings.json and plugins.json file. So this deletes also all the plugins content in the Plugins folder.
Now I have the new version running without the extra plugins. When I copy the new and old ones to the new plugin folder and updated the plugins.json file, it doesn’t show in the Configuration > local plugins.
What is the correct method to get the plugins working as they where on the old version?
3 years ago
NMS wrote:
When I copy the new and old ones to the new plugin folder and updated the plugins.json file, it doesn’t show in the Configuration

You need to have Pluigns built for version v4.3
In almost all cases you cannot just use a v4.2 plugin and change the plugins.json file

Are the plugins you wan to use for v4.3 available in the marketplace ?
If not maybe you need to contact the developer
3 years ago
Thank for the info!
The problem was the SevenSpikes JCarousel plugin that had a version 4.31, but was installed as 4.3 which gave all kinds of problems.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.