Registered Customers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have an nopCommerce store and I'd like to know how to delete fake register accounts. I know I can delete one by one, but I'd like to know how I can delete them all at once. I have many registered fake accounts, which happened before we added Captcha to the site. Now we have many fake accounts. We'd like to remove them all.
3 years ago
Hi,

There are two ways to delete the fake accounts if there are only limited number of records you can delete them manually one by one.
Or you can make a SQL queries for deletion of these records but you need to have a criteria based on which you will consider them as fake accounts. Based on which you have to create a query.

If you need any help please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards
TMotions
3 years ago
For what it's worth, ...
Here are some SQL queries I've used.  I left in the "select * " , so you can examine the results first ( to be sure your not deleting any legitimate customers).  When ready, remove the "--" from the DELETE line and put "--" in front of the SELECT line (that follows).

--DELETE Customer
select Id, Email, CreatedOnUtc, Active, Deleted, LastIpAddress from Customer
WHERE Id IN (select EntityId from GenericAttribute where KeyGroup = 'Customer' and [Key] = 'FirstName' and  len(value) > 50 )

--2) the 'google' company
--DELETE Customer
select Id, Email, CreatedOnUtc, Active, Deleted, LastIpAddress from Customer
WHERE Id IN  (select  EntityId from GenericAttribute g where g.Value = 'google')

--3) only registered and nothing more (LastVisitedPage)
;with del as
(
    select Id, Email, CreatedOnUtc, Active, Deleted, LastIpAddress, (select Value from GenericAttribute ca where ca.EntityId = c.Id and ca.[Key] = 'Company') as Company
      from customer c
     where 1=1
       and CreatedOnUtc = LastActivityDateUtc
       and Email is not null
       and not exists (select  1 from  [Order] o where o.CustomerId = c.Id)
       and exists (select 1 from GenericAttribute ca where ca.EntityId = c.Id and ca.[Key] = 'LastVisitedPage' and (ca.value like '%/register%' /*or ca.value like '%/contactus'*/))
)
--delete customer where Id in (select Id from del)
select * from del
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.