Wishlist Error Display - Out of Stock

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,

Apologies if I've posted this incorrectly, I'm new to nop (4 months) and have had little experience with the forum.

I am trying to incorporate an Out of Stock message on each product line in the wishlist for items that are currently out of stock. Similar to what is displayed in the shopping cart. Is there a way for me to see what information is available to me in the WishlistModel? I believe we are using the compiled version.

Any help with creating a solution or how to view content in a model would be greatly appreciated.
3 years ago
So the Out of Stock error is displayed when Allow 'out of stock' items to be added to wishlist is disabled in the Wishlist settings, however, I would need customers to be allowed to add out of stock items to their wishlists. Is there a way for me to call the out of stock error message when this setting is not enabled?
3 years ago
P.S.: this is happening with the latest edition of your plugin.

And again, I’ll stress — this is not a plugin conflict as you first assumed. It’s a problem with your plugin recognizing the qualities of the products added from the Wishlist plugin to the cart.

I noticed in another thread here that the user was using the YITH plugin, and had the same issue. I believe you thought it was YITH related, and then this latest update covered that. That’s great.

But it’s not limited to merely YITH users. I’ve deactivated EVERY other plugin except WooCommerce and your plugin, and this message appears — again, only when I try to add a product to the cart from the wishlist that is already IN the cart. It for some reason behaves appropriately and says that I cannot add another “(insert product name here) product” to the cart, which is great. But then it adds that additional message.

I have tested your plugin like this before, in previous editions, and that message telling me about product options NEVER came up before. So, this must have been added or adjusted within the last 5 updates or so.
3 years ago
Thank you for the advice Pistle.

I will definitely look into this further and hopefully, I can get a solution together!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.