decimal Seprator shows "/" instead of "."

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
hi everybody
i am changing PlaceOrder() function to a StoredProcedure.
there is no problem in debug mode in localhost
but
when i publish It in the server i have a problem with numeric Parameter

its The  localhost Parameter result
[{"OrderItemGuid":"a3547a23-f5d0-4e7c-a054-05b633209a1c","ProductId":"15","Quantity":"1","UnitPriceInclTax":"3619000.00",...

its The server Parameter result
[{"OrderItemGuid":"a3547a23-f5d0-4e7c-a054-05b633209a1c","ProductId":"15","Quantity":"1","UnitPriceInclTax":"3619000/00",...

why the decimal seprator  is "/" in the server !!!!
wondering  its "." again  when i switch back to default placeOrder()

how can i solve this Problem?
3 years ago
Check the custom formating, rounding and settings for the Currency are the same in both sites
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/getting-started/configure-payments/advanced-configuration/currencies.html
3 years ago
This could be a 'culture' setting on the server.   (Although I'm not sure if it's the web server or SQL server, since you mention that you change code to use a stored procedure)
3 years ago
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
dear Yidna , its not because of currency setting , the localHost and server both connected to one database , and the currency setting is same for both of them.

dear NewYork , when I am passing parameter to the Sp (using dapper) error has raised.

the question is :
one parameter with one value
in Dapper is like this:(3619000/00)
and
in entityFrameWork  is like this :(3619000.00)
3 years ago
The Entity Framework provider is likely doing the translate of decimals into correct format based on culture.  Dapper is raw SQL.   Your SQL can use an explicit Format with 'invariant culture - e.g.

SELECT FORMAT(123.45, 'N', 'iv')
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.