Can NopCommerce be integrated with another site?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I all ready have a site running is a wordpress site can nopcommerce be integrated in other words can I add a subdomain and install it or any other advice will be appreciate.

Thanks

Mario.
3 years ago
Yes you can create a new website and then point the subdomain to it
www.yourwebsite.com is wordpress
store.yourwebsite.com is nopCommerce
3 years ago
Thanks Yidna, any other way like install nopcommerce to a subdomain I know your advice will work but for seo marketing wont work good, any other idea/

Thanks
Mario.
3 years ago
mariocesar wrote:
Thanks Yidna, any other way like install nopcommerce to a subdomain I know your advice will work but for seo marketing wont work good, any other idea/

Thanks
Mario.

Not sure what you want to achieve. But another way is to host it on subdomain of your main domain and then map it to yourdomain.com/shop and rewrite all traffic to the subdomain. So for external world it will be hosted at /shop but internally that will be forwarded to subdomain.
This is because nopCommerce can not be hosted at a directory level as of now.
3 years ago
Thanks for the info but I found an integration between Wordpress and Nopcommerce, there are plugins to be installed on both ends and you can see the store on the Wordpress site and the blogs on the Nopcommerce site, but your idea is very good thanks again!
Mario.
3 years ago
Yes, that's another way to integrate. +1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.