some features I need. (item customization with a image upload, shipping fees taken from each product, force multiple quantity and step of it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Good morning, I'm looking for these features:
1) let the users be able to cutomize a product by uploading a image
2) Be able to sell some products only if quantity added to cart is multiple of 12 or step 12.
3) be able to associate a quote (price) to each product (different for each product), and at the end in the checkout, the shipping price will be a sum of this quote for products who are in the cart, + a fixed price
example: ad in a hideen field 0,30 usd for product aaaaa, 0,50 for product bbbbbb, 1,2 usd for product ccccc
this additional price is not shown to the user in the product, it is only to determinate shipping amount basing from how many products are in che cart.
For this example: the shipping price vill be: 9 + (0,30 + 0,50 + 1,2) = 11 usd

3b) be able to set shipping price different for each registered user, default 9 USD.

is it possible with nop? could you suggest some plugins to do this, or if something is already included in the basic installation?

thanks a lot, I'm new to Nop, I have an ecommerce to do with Nop
3 years ago
you have to ask ur developer to implement this feature via plugin or customisation
3 years ago
Hi, I'd like to know which plugin I can buy for each of these points.

No development, I prefer only buy a plugin, but if you could please suggest some...
thanks
3 years ago
i cant see plugin that have all this feature
3 years ago
sangeetshah wrote:
i cant see plugin that have all this feature

hi, it would be enough even only one of these features
3 years ago
I cant find the plugin that having this feature.
3 years ago
1) let the users be able to customize a product by uploading a image
>You can create a product attribute of type file upload and then the customer can upload a file when they add the item to the cart

2) Be able to sell some products only if quantity added to cart is multiple of 12 or step 12.
>In product edit page, open the "Inventory" section and see the field "Allowed quantities"

3) be able to associate a quote (price) to each product (different for each product), and at the end in the checkout, the shipping price will be a sum of this quote for products who are in the cart, + a fixed price ...this additional price is not shown to the user in the product, it is only to determinate shipping amount basing from how many products are in the cart...
>In product edit page, open the "Shipping" section and see the field "Additional shipping charge"

3b) be able to set shipping price different for each registered user, default 9 USD.
>  A plugin like Shipping Director can do it.  (It might be best to do it by Customer Role.)
3 years ago
New York wrote:
1) let the users be able to customize a product by uploading a image
>You can create a product attribute of type file upload and then the customer can upload a file when they add the item to the cart

>In product edit page, open the "Inventory" section and see the field "Allowed quantities"

3) be able to associate a quote (price) to each product (different for each product), and at the end in the checkout, the shipping price will be a sum of this quote for products who are in the cart, + a fixed price ...this additional price is not shown to the user in the product, it is only to determinate shipping amount basing from how many products are in the cart...
>In product edit page, open the "Shipping" section and see the field "Additional shipping charge"

>  A plugin like Shipping Director can do it.  (It might be best to do it by Customer Role.)

Hi, abount point 1), I have gone on product attribute, and I can only put a text and a desctiption.
How can I add a upload type? maybe have I to go in settings, in some settings page, before? Cause Nop installed is not showing me this upload product attribute

thanks
3 years ago
What version of nopCommerce do you have?

The "Control type" of "File Upload" is available when you Edit a Product and add an Attribute to to a Product.  (Not when you set up a Product Attribute in Catalog > Attributes > Product Attributes)
3 years ago
New York wrote:
What version of nopCommerce do you have?

The "Control type" of "File Upload" is available when you Edit a Product and add an Attribute to to a Product.  (Not when you set up a Product Attribute in Catalog > Attributes > Product Attributes)

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.