B2B with NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi, recently we install NopCommerce for our website. Our company have a public price list and 4 price list dedicated of 4 partner type account.

Anyone have experience to settings Nop for B2C and B2B for our needed? I can find this settings on NopCommerce Dashboard.

Many thanks for help
3 years ago
sicmasrlgroup wrote:
public price list and 4 price list dedicated of 4 partner type account.

Have you tried the tier price feature? Assume, partner type account has different customer role.

Regards,
Tom
3 years ago
nop4you wrote:
public price list and 4 price list dedicated of 4 partner type account.
Have you tried the tier price feature? Assume, partner type account has different customer role.

Regards,
Tom

Hi Tom, thanks yes i've see tier price, but we have 34k product, the tier need configure for each product, we need settings % of discount massive for all product. The % are the same for each product.

Any idea to set tier for massive product?
3 years ago
sicmasrlgroup wrote:

Hi Tom, thanks yes i've see tier price, but we have 34k product, the tier need configure for each product, we need settings % of discount massive for all product. The % are the same for each product.

I run a B2B site.

Since the % discount are the same for each product, the easiest way to achieve your function is to create a DISCOUNT:

- Use discount type as 'Assign to order total'
- Set a discount %
- Finally use Discount Requirement as 'Must be assign to a customer role'.

Your partner customer account should be assigned this customer role.
3 years ago
jayc wrote:

I run a B2B site.

Since the % discount are the same for each product, the easiest way to achieve your function is to create a DISCOUNT:

- Use discount type as 'Assign to order total'
- Set a discount %
- Finally use Discount Requirement as 'Must be assign to a customer role'.

Your partner customer account should be assigned this customer role.

Thanks for help, just one questions, with this option, when the partner login he see the price directly with discount or no? see the price discount only in cart/checkout?
3 years ago
Only see the discount amount on the cart page. This is probably your only option out of the box for 34k+ products. Someone may have a plugin for your requirement but I doubt it.

If you know someone technical, you could write SQL to do a bulk update of your products to a discount and customer role combination OR update the tier pricing.
3 years ago
RE: "Only see the discount amount on the cart page. "

That's not correct for all the discount types.  For example, you can set up a discount with type "Assigned to categories", and then include Requirement "Assigned to role".  Then, you would see the discounted price on the public product page.

(However, you still may want to use SQL to do a bulk update of your products to assign the category ;)
3 years ago
New York wrote:

That's not correct for all the discount types.  For example, you can set up a discount with type "Assigned to categories", and then include Requirement "Assigned to role".  Then, you would see the discounted price on the public product page.

Good point that will work too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.