nopCommerce 4.40 Roadmap Discussion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Jatin, thanks a lot for creation of this topic!

Dear community, please feel free to share your feedback about the planned work items. We're always open for new suggestions or for discussion.

What will be approx. date for 4.4 release?
It's January or February 2021

Still same ETA right no change ?
3 years ago
forefront wrote:
Still same ETA right no change ?

February 28, 2021

Regards,
Tom
3 years ago
Please, make it possible to save checkout attributes when customers click CHECKOUT on the cart page! I mean when there is a guest trying to place order let it save all the checkout attributes he puts after client clicks CHECKOUT on the category page so the admin will be able to see the checkout attributes of guests! Also make it possible to see Current Carts!!! It is very important!!!
3 years ago
arthur_shneider wrote:
make it possible to save checkout attributes when customers click CHECKOUT on the cart page! I mean when there is a guest trying to place order let it save all the checkout attributes
What do you mean - Checkout Attributes are saved when a Guest order is created ?

arthur_shneider wrote:
Also make it possible to see Current Carts!!! It is very important!!!
You can see the current carts now yourwebsite.com/Admin/ShoppingCart/CurrentCarts
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
What do you mean - Checkout Attributes are saved when a Guest order is created ?
I mean I need see the checkout attributes which were filled on the cart page before customer clicked CHECKOUT!!! I need to see the checkout attributes in guest profile in the admin.

Yidna wrote:
You can see the current carts now yourwebsite.com/Admin/ShoppingCart/CurrentCarts
Yes, I know this... But it doesn't show the checkout attributes which were filled before clicking GO TO CHECKOUT or CHECKOUT.
3 years ago
So you are trying to track someone who selects checkout attributes - Clicks checkout but then does not complete the order ?
I mean otherwise these attributes are stored with the order, plus after the order is created there is no cart

Anyway you would need to customise the solution to add some code for when a person clicks the Checkout button. Then you save the attributes somewhere - dependiong on what you want to do with the data.
3 years ago
The checkout attributes are stored (temporarily) in a Generic attribute.  If your requesting feature for 4.40,  it should be doable.

Example of record in [GenericAttribute]:

KeyGroup      Customer
Key  Value      CheckoutAttributes  
Value             <Attributes><CheckoutAttribute ID="1"><CheckoutAttributeValue><Value>2</Value></CheckoutAttributeValue></CheckoutAttribute></Attributes>
EntityId          1
3 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Jatin, thanks a lot for creation of this topic!

Dear community, please feel free to share your feedback about the planned work items. We're always open for new suggestions or for discussion.

What will be approx. date for 4.4 release?
It's January or February 2021

will version 4.40 come in February?
3 years ago
For Nop.Plugin.Api free plugin
I want to use it for NC 4.40. Below is my code. How to do it? Please, do needfull.
namespace Nop.Plugin.Api.Infrastructure
{
public class ApiStartup : INopStartup
{
public void ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services, IConfiguration configuration)
{
            var apiConfigSection = configuration.GetSection("Api");
            var apiConfig = services.Configure<ApiConfiguration>(apiConfigSection);
            var appSettings = apiConfigSection.Get<ApiConfiguration>();
            if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(appSettings.SecurityKey)) //apiConfig.SecurityKey))
            {
             }
}
}
}
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.