Mobile site design is not correct

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I am using version 3.90 and the wrist wear theme for my store. On some mobile devices, the layout in incorrect and the text is overlapping each other. but on there phones it is perfectly fine. For example, on iPhones it is fine. on a Samsung Galaxy Note which is a bigger screen size, the layout is wrong. Can anyone help me with fixing the layout for all mobile sizes? Thank you.
3 years ago
firas1996 wrote:
I am using version 3.90 and the wrist wear theme for my store. On some mobile devices, the layout in incorrect and the text is overlapping each other. but on there phones it is perfectly fine. For example, on iPhones it is fine. on a Samsung Galaxy Note which is a bigger screen size, the layout is wrong. Can anyone help me with fixing the layout for all mobile sizes? Thank you.

I have a same problem, on Google Chrome, Mozila Firefox, Safari etc, mobile design is correct, but on Opera and Samsung Browser i have problem with viewport and dont know what to do, i'm gonna follow this post to find a fix.
3 years ago
What theme are you using ?
If it is not the default theme then best contact the developer to see if they can help you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.