Show both Tax included and excluded prices together

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,

Hope everybody is keeping well.
I have a nopCommerce 4.2 store, just wondering if there is a way to show both the product price with and without tax together like example 1, or at least a toggle / switch to show the price with and without tax like example 2. Maybe be this could be a feature request for future releases?
Ex1

Ex2

Many thanks for any help on this

Nick
3 years ago
It would require customization.
Consider using a Customer Role for your business users; a role has a "Tax exempt" field.
(although they will need to be logged in).
3 years ago
Thanks for getting back to me, as a short term fix that will work, but ideally would like to show both tax included and excluding together without the user having to login.
Would you have any technical knowledge of how to achieve this within the 4.2 codebase?

Many thanks again
3 years ago
An update on the above, thanks to Raju Paladiya he pointed out nopCommerce already comes with a tax toggle which can be enabled in Settings > Tax Settings within the backend

The template I had this funtionality was commented out in the code, but once this was changed worked fine.

Thanks again for the help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.