Search with apostrophe

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
If I search "L'ISOLA", I do not receive result... also if i search "ISOLA"... My product title is "L'ISOLA DI FUOCO"... how can I fix this?
3 years ago
angelov72 wrote:
If I search "L'ISOLA", I do not receive result... also if i search "ISOLA"... My product title is "L'ISOLA DI FUOCO"... how can I fix this?

Hello,

Prepare small algo. which return plaintext from "L'ISOLA" this type of text. and by R.E. (Regular expression).

Some customization required for that.
3 years ago
Thank you... Can You help me?
3 years ago
Hello
Yes, here needs customization.
I have one suggestion also, if you customize you searching module in your project, add some synonyms about your products to find out it more easier.
3 years ago
Much of the search functionality is in the stored procedure ProductLoadAllPaged.  If you know SQL, you can test it standalone, and edit it for you needs.
3 years ago
In nop 4.3 i receive result based on ur product name. can you please explain which version of nopCommerce you are using?
3 years ago
4.1 version
3 years ago
In 4.1 version its working fine. are you using any third party plugin?
3 years ago
yes NOP ISTANT SEARCH of NOP-Template...
3 years ago
I have disable NOP INSTANT SEARCh and NOP AJAX FILTERS but the result is the same
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.