Can not do shipment for order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi, just started to test nopCommerce (great app BTW)
I did setup paypay standard , finished order and now when i go to control panel, click that order and try to mark it as shipped i get error:
Can not do shipment for order.
NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopException: Can not do shipment for order. at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Orders.OrderManager.Ship(Int32 OrderID, Boolean notifyCustomer) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\NopCommerce\Nop.Common\Orders\OrderManager.cs:line 1012 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_OrderDetails.btnSetAsShipped_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Documents and Settings\USER_HERE\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\NopCommerceWeb\Administration\OrderDetails.aspx.cs:line 185

Then when i cleared cache, and go to that order again it is mark as complited ans shipped
15 years ago
I did few more orders and was unable to repeat that error.
15 years ago
Have you ordered pre-defined products (test data)? If 'Yes', what are theirs IDs?
15 years ago
Yes, ID # 39 it is epson cx9400
on order details page it shows product name and link to ProductVariantID=45
as i said before i could not repeat this error
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.