NopCommerce works properly on Visual Studio but not after publishing the project on IIS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have integrated the NopCommerce website with my project. I navigate to the NopCommerce through an option in the Navigation Bar. When I move to the NopCommerce website, it is supposed to login with the current user. In the header, there is a welcome message, shopping cart, wishlist and logout option. It works fine on Visual Studio.  

But, after I published the project and hosted it on IIS, it logins with the same user, but the shopping cart, welcome message , wishlist and logout option do not appear.  Rather, the sign in option appears.  And when I sign in again, it takes me back to the same page. No cart and other options in the header appear. I know that the user has signed in because there is a logout option in the header of this Sign in page.

Could someone please tell me why this happens and how to solve this?
3 years ago
Please do not duplicate forum topics (deleted)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.