Add additional fee in Admin products page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,

I am working with Nopcommerce source code using Visual Studio and I was wondering is there any way to add an addition fee for a product price (similar to the addition shipping charge fee)?

I am planning to adversite my products for renting and would like the customers to pay a deposit ontop of the price for the days they are renting the product. The customers will then see this fee in the checkout totals box.

This is all new to me so I am having some difficulty programming this - If anyone can help out will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
3 years ago
You can probably do this with product configuration:
"Require other products added to the cart:"
"Required product IDs:" (search for the product)
"Automatically add these products to the cart:"

Create a new "Deposit" product to go with the above.  However, if the deposit is a % of product price, then you'd have to have separate deposit products to go with each (and be sure to adjust it too if the underlying product price changes).  Or, maybe you could code something to use "customer enters price" feature to calculate the price of the deposit product.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.