showing products on the map like 2GIS? is that possible to do?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
hi.
i want to do one project.
what i need is to show the products on the map, because my product are kinda specific and connected with exact locations like city, area, street, block # and entrance #.

also what i need is to allow moderated users add their products and map them to their location and allow customers to leave reviews about sellers.

any ideas? how to implement this?

thanks.
3 years ago
Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the query!!!

There are a few things in your requirement which can be handled out-of-the-box in nopCommerce and then there are some which needs to be customized.
Any nopCommerce professional can help you in customize the code.

Kind Regards
TMotions
3 years ago
arthur_shneider wrote:
hi.
i want to do one project... also what i need is to allow ..... how to implement this?

thanks.

Hello.
  I guess you're a good project manager. Just for your convenience, could you post the project Charter here, please?
Best Regards.

arthur_shneider wrote:

...what i need is to show the products on the map, because my product are kinda specific and connected with exact locations like city, area, street, block # and entrance #.

By the way, what maps / APIs are you going to use?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.