Bulk edit Order Status

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi,

Is it possible to bulk edit Order Statuses?
I cant find any plugins that can do it.
Our Nop 4.2 store has approx 50 orders a day and each Order Status has to individually updated.

Kind regards,
Joe
3 years ago
When you say updated what are you changing the status from ?
To completed I assume ?
Normally with a paid order a shipping plugin pushes the shipping status form Not yet Shipped to Shipped to Delivered In turn puchsing the Order status from Processing to Completed
3 years ago
Thanks Yidna,

Yes, change Order Status from Processing to Completed & Shipping Status from Not yet shipped to Shipped to Delivered

I will check the Shipping Plugins
3 years ago
Do you know that you can do batch updates on the Shipments page?

(and then when all shipments are delivered, then the OrderStatus will automatically become complete)
3 years ago
Thanks New York
That's great - I hadnt noticed I could do that
2 years ago
Is there a tie from shipment updating to capture funds for orders that were previously authorized?
2 years ago
mbalog wrote:
Is there a tie from shipment updating to capture funds for orders that were previously authorized?

I don't think so.  You need to manually use Capture button in Admin / Order page.

In the OrderProcessingService, they do raise an event, so one could create a plugin to handle that even and do the capure.

public virtual void Ship(Shipment shipment, bool notifyCustomer)
            _eventPublisher.PublishShipmentSent(shipment);
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.