sync between database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello
i'm looking for Certified NopCommerce Developer to built a tool can synchronize specify  data from Local database for accounting program or POS database with NopCommerce Database.
The data need to synchronize is Product data like price and quantity.
The tool help to update price and quantity between local accounting program and web store.
and customer  won't use cloud accounting programs.
Please if any one no how to build some thing like this send me DM.
thanks
3 years ago
Hello,

If your third party software have API than you can easily sync data between two applications.

Thanks,
Smiten Kalathiya
3 years ago
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
I can assist you. PM sent, please check it.

Regards,
Lauren W.
3 years ago
If the SKUs match, and POS DB has an Export ability, then you may be able to use nopC Import to update price and stock quantity.  But if you are using attribute combinations / quantity, then it will be more challenging.
3 years ago
We can help you in Resanehlab
PM sent, please check it.
3 years ago
esmhos wrote:
Hello
i'm looking for Certified NopCommerce Developer to built a tool can synchronize specify  data from Local database for accounting program or POS database with NopCommerce Database.
The data need to synchronize is Product data like price and quantity.
The tool help to update price and quantity between local accounting program and web store.
and customer  won't use cloud accounting programs.
Please if any one no how to build some thing like this send me DM.
thanks

Hello,

Please check the PM for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 years ago
--
3 years ago
Hello,
Hope you are doing great!

I would like to assist you, PM sent please check.

Thanks,
Diana
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.